1. ideas4Lighting is the trading name of Northern Ireland Lighting Distributor 'Clanrye Lighting & Electrical Supplies'
2. These terms and conditions set out the parameters of a contract that exists between you the customer and us the retailer. Through your use of our website you consent to these terms and conditions. This contract supersedes all other documentation regarding sales or products that we send you unless we express exceptions through writing.
1. We maintain that all products are of sound craftsmanship and quality in both materials and build, allowing for reasonable variations in strength, weight, colour, width and shade. Should we send you a sample, that sample is not the final product and may vary from the final product. Samples are only given to show the quality of the product, not how the final product will appear or work. The descriptions and images included on this website are accurate according to us and seek to truthfully and correctly represent the product you are viewing or purchasing. Any deviation from these descriptions is the readers own and we cannot take responsibility should you believe the item is not as described yourself.
2. All prices on this website include VAT that is added according to UK VAT Law. Delivery charges are extra and will be calculated before you pay. You have the right to refuse purchase after you see the delivery charge but this must be done before you complete payment. While all prices on our website appear correct, there are rare occasions when pricing errors are made. Should this happen we will contact you directly, giving you the option of reconfirming at the new price, or cancelling the order completely with a full refund. If we cannot contact you the order will be automatically cancelled. It is your responsibility to provide us with appropriate and correct contact details in case this or any other issue should arise with your order.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and ideas4lighting.com until ideas4lighting dispatch the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail merely amounts to an acceptance by ideas4lighting of your offer to buy goods from ideas4lighting.
4. 'Delivery' refers to the process of sending you a product that you have requested and paid for from us. The dates of delivery will be stipulated by us the retailer and include the time from dispatch to your receipt of the item at your requested address. Safe delivery of the product is our responsibility and you have the right to return an item should it be broken during this process. When the product arrives at your chosen address you must accept the delivery or you will still be charged the originally agreed price of sale. Once you have received the product it becomes your responsibility. If it breaks once it is under your responsibility we cannot provide a refund or return.
5. In the case of a lost or stolen item you should appeal to the company in charge of delivery and their compensation terms. If you need more information on this please get in touch.
6. Should we be unable to deliver your goods within the originally stated time due to events beyond our control or if there is a delay in giving you a delivery date, we will contact you and give you a new date within a reasonable amount of time. If this new date is unacceptable to you, you have the right to cancel your order.
7. We are not liable for business interruption, loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, loss of expected profits or savings, loss of reputation and any indirect or consequential loss or damage. We also recommend that you do not book an electrician until you have received the product and are satisfied that it is suitable to your needs. We cannot be held responsible for any loss from pre-booked installations. Any electrician you hire should be fully trained and capable of installing the specific product that you have purchased. We are not liable if the electrician makes a fault when installing a product sold to you by us.
8. If a product is found to be faulty within 10 days of receipt or within your warranty period you must notify us and we will repair or replace it accordingly.
9. Your privacy is paramount to us and we will ensure that any details you give us are kept safe and secure. We will never misuse or pass this on to third parties. If you have registered your details with us you have the right to request these be removed from our database at any time. If you wish to do this please contact us immediately.
10. You have the right to complain to us about any product or service that we provide. We will respect any complaint and follow up accordingly but also reserve the right to disagree.
11. We reserve the right to refuse return on bespoke items and products of value 1000GBP and over. We are also not liable for the collection of goods approved for return under our terms and conditions of return however we can assist you upon request and will deduct the value of this from your refund. Where an order has been partially returned for refund in which a a discount code had been applied to the original order (excluding sale items), the full discount value will be deducted from refund due.
12. We will not be held responsible for further damages incurred to an item deemed as 'faulty' by you the customer in which we have booked and arranged the return delivery. It is the customers sole responsibility to adequately repackage the parcel (in original packaging) for safe return free from transit related defects. Damages occurring during return may affect your refund/replacement.
13. You have the right to cancel your order before it has been dispatched from our warehouse however we reserve the right to apply a 5% cancellation charge / restocking charge on orders of 400GBP or more.
14. Discount codes are not valid with 'sale' items or when used in conjunction with another code or offer. In addition some discount codes are limited to 1 use per customer.
1. All information on this website and all the products contained here are represented truthfully and correctly according to us. If you disagree you are welcome to get in contact but we maintain that we are under no obligation to change this information. You are free to seek more information from other sources on the products we sell but we do not have to include this information on our own website.
2. Appropriate use, including caching of pages of this site is free, but inappropriate or unlawful use of this site could result in criminal charges being brought forward against the perpetrator. This includes downloading, modifying or falsely representing our website and company. You may only link back to this website and our products where you are not falsifying information or in a context that could be damaging to our reputation as a business.
3. We own all content on this website and reserve the right to change, update and remove any of it at any time.
4. This website cannot be placed within the frame-set of any other website.
1. If we do not enforce or uphold any part of this contract at any time this is not to be considered a waiver of this contract.
2. This contract is to be upheld and enforced according to the laws of the UK, as they apply in Northern Ireland. Your use of our website is consent to appeal to these laws should the need arise.
3. We reserve the right to decline discussing a customers order with any third party organization.
If you need more information regarding these terms and conditions then please contact us at:
Phone: 0044 28 302 53616
Post: ideas4lighting, 11 Upper Edward Street, Newry, Co. Down, BT35 6AX